Your safety at the Operational Leaders’ Summit
We are looking forward to the Operational Leaders’ Summit and Real Deals Media has taken many steps to make this event Covid-19 safe for everyone involved including attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, partners and staff.
- Risk assessment completed
- Less than 100 people
- Physical barriers and guides for creating one-way routes
- Socially distanced / large conference room (theatre-style seating)
- Sit down meals
- Location outside of London (no need to commute into town)
- Weather permitting, main networking opportunities and activities held outdoors
- Adequate supplies of sanitising and protective equipment
- Temperature taken on each day
- Strict adherence to UK Government Covid-19 guidelines
For more information about the venue policy, please visit IHG CLEAN PROMISE.
Real Deals Media continues to monitor the situation with regard to Covid-19 carefully, and how it relates to our upcoming events. This is a live and evolving situation and we trust you will appreciate we are working diligently and responsibly within an unusual and changing environment.
Please refer to the Terms and Conditions on the registration page for the full booking terms for this event. However, with respect to the event date, we note that in the event that Operational Leaders’ Summit cannot take place on the date as planned in November, in the first instance Real Deals Media will look at rescheduling to a later date, where practical. A rescheduled date will be notified to you (using the contact details provided when booking) and any booking made will be valid for the rescheduled event.